Sommaire / Summary
The public transport rates in Nice concern the Ligne d’Azur urban transport. Nice-riviera.com presents the different fares (except monthly or annual subscriptions) and the conditions of use.
The Solo ticket authorizes a single trip, for one person, for a maximum of 74 minutes.
1,50€ per person
Transport rates in Nice : 1 day pass
This ticket allows unlimited use of Lignes d’Azur public transport in Nice for 24 hours from the first validation.
5€ per person (price before July 1st 2023).
Nice transport rates: 2 day pass
This ticket allows unlimited use of Lignes d’Azur public transport in Nice for 48 hours from the first validation.
10€ per person (price before July 1st 2023).
Nice transport rates: 7 day pass
This pass allows unlimited use of Lignes d’Azur public transport in Nice for 7 days from the first validation
15€ per person (price before July 1, 2023).
Pack 10 trips
10€ (price before July 1st 2023)
Valid for one trip on a Nice suburban line, followed (within 2h30) by a trip on a suburban line except airport, Bus 100% Neige, Randobus.
2,50€ (price before July 1st 2023)
Ticket conditions of use
- Tickets can be purchased from vending machines at each streetcar stop or online.
Please note : They are only valid on Nice urban lines, streetcar and Ligne d’azur bus.
- The bus driver can sell Solo tickets (a single trip).
- They can be downloaded on smartphone or obtained as a paper ticket. To be valid on smartphone, you must have the NFC function. App: Lignes d’Azur ticket.
- With your ticket, you can change transportation, for example, go from one streetcar to another, or from one streetcar to a bus, or from one bus to another, provided that the trip is always in the same direction. In other words, Round Trip prohibited.
- You must punch your ticket on each trip. In case of connection and change of bus or streetcar, you only stamp at departure.
How to use transportation
- You get on the buses through the front door.
- The sociability of the people of Nice leads them to greet the bus driver as they enter. A “bonjour” never hurt anyone.
All stops are announced in the bus or streetcar, in French or English.
Transportation is also about cabs. We invite you to read our page on transportation from Nice airport and especially the cab packages to Nice, Cannes or Monaco.