Sommaire / Summary
We summarize here everything that is close to the apartment for rent in Nice. And both for your visits and for food.
Close to the museums and visits in Nice: All your visits
- The Vieux Nice : 13 min walk
- Place Massena : 10 min walk
- The Promenade du Paillon : 10 min walk
- Jean Médecin avenue : 10 min walk
- The Colline du château : 21 min walk or tram L2 to Port Lympia
- Garibaldi place : 23 min walk or tram L2 to Garibaldi
- Port de Nice : 25 min walk or tram L2 to Port Lympia
- Saint-Nicolas Cathedral : 19 min walk or No 8
Museums closed to the apartment for rent in Nice
- Matisse Museum *** : 12 min walk + Bus No 5
- Chagall Museum *** : 12 min walk + Bus No 5
- Lascaris Palace *** : 20 min walk ou tram L2, stop Garibaldi
- Massena Palace : 2 min walk
- Photography museum *** : 17 min walk ou tram L2, stop Garibaldi
- MAMAC *** : 26 min walk ou Tram L2, stop Garibaldi
- Natural History Museum : 26 min walk ou Tram L2, stop Garibaldi
- Museum of Fine Arts : 15 min walk ou Tram L2, stop Centre Universitaire Méditerrannéen
- Terra Amata, Prehistory Museum : Tram L2, arrêt Port Lympia et 7 min walk
- National Sports Museum : Tram L2 direction CADAM, stop Digue des français puis Ligne 3, stop Saint Isidore
- Asian Arts Museum : Tram L2, stop Parc Phoenix
See our page on Nice Museums.
You like homemade ice cream near the apartment for rent in Nice
- Christophe Artisan Glacier
An ice cream maker that seeks to present quality products. Why not, the ice creams are appetizing. Indulge.
17 Rue de France
- Canastel, la réputation faite par ses clients
Word of mouth has made this ice cream parlor a reference. The basic products are of high quality and the laboratory is open at the back of the shop. The ice cream is therefore made on site. The choice of flavors is wide. Also note, a specialty: the creponé, a kind of lemon sorbet originating from North Africa and which has become quite rare.
Finally, the icing on the cake, you can sit down indoors or outdoors and savor its flavors.
4 Bd Gambetta
Close to the museums and visits in Nice: the restaurants
We recommend some restaurants in our neighborhood, the Carré d’or, in our page on restaurants in Nice.